Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 3, 2008 Pumpkin Buyer's Market/Patch

As we all know, right now...right this very minute actually...is the best time to buy a home. And the home featured below (located on E. Chelsea St., across from the old Middleton High School), may be the best deal going right now in Tampa. Sure, it may not be in the most prestigious neighborhood, but where else will you find this kind of offer? Do you know how many pumpkins you could buy with $6500? You betcha (wink)...about 1300 pumpkins. And why is that important you might ask? Well, because October happens to be my very, VERY favorite month of the year, and what better way to celebrate this special time than by having a few pumpkins sitting around. Pumpkins are to October what bottle rockets are to July, or what tambourines are to April (I know...I don't get it either). So load up some hay in your pick-up truck and head out to a Corn Maze, a haunted hotel, or the best October event around...the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival...but just remember, enjoy it while you can as there are only 7 weeks left 'til Thanksgiving*!

*Let me know if you would like to sign my "Let's-all-agree-to-move-Thanksgiving-to-May" petition.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

They slash the marketing budget and pass the savings on to YOU!

Anonymous said...

I would love to get my mitts on that sign after the house sells or before it is completely destroyed by termites (the sign, not the house!). I think it falls in the Outsider Art category.