Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 22, 2008 Paging Mr. I.P. Freely...

Maybe it's the Beavis and Butt-head in me, but I love inappropriate, funny names. Fake funny names are fun, but REAL funny names are the best. In Hillsborough County, all new teachers must go through a new teacher orientation, and the training manual that is used is co-written by...wait for it...Mr. Harry Wong! ROFLMMFAO (which translates to "Raise Our Flask! Look Ma...Mark Fetched An Ostrich!" for all of you who might be new to texting). Anyhoo, when my teacher friend, Anita Plummer, showed me this book, I was happier than a millipede in a DSW. As a Hillsborough County School System alumna, I now have a better understanding of why I had so many little wongs as teachers...
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't help but wonder exactly how the Wongs "enhanced" the free CD that's included with the book.

Anonymous said...

Two Wongs don't make a wight...but perhaps they can make an effective teacher.

Unknown said...

Blog Tag! Weeeeee!

http://clarkjbrooks.blogspot.com/2008/08/im-it.html