Friday, July 11, 2008

July 11, 2007 Bealls Outlet's Secret

At the Bealls Outlet located at the corner of Florida Ave. and Fletcher Ave., you can find some really great deals on clothing, shoes, candles, picture frames, and even lingerie...bras, panties, and, yes, the Naughty Nurse and French Maid outfits. Now given how snooty and J Byrons-esque the "real" Bealls stores usually are, I just can't imagine how these items ended up in the outlet store. Was it some tool's first (and last) day on the job in the Bealls' purchasing department, and he was asked to order scrubs for their uniform section? Has Bealls cut a deal with The Todd to distribute outlet items for them, too? Was this a Halloween costume order that went very bad? Who knows. But I tell ya, I was more shocked than a one-eyed farmer from Kansas using an Easy Bake Oven, when I saw them hanging there today...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, damn. Yet more birthday presents I have to return.