Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 26, 2008 Is that a flesh-colored, gummi guitar in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I have often wondered what happened to that artist that used to work for Disney. You know, the one that drew the Beefy McManstick into the castle that appeared on the cover of the original Little Mermaid VHS. Well, I may have found him...still working for Disney...in the candy department. Did we learn nothing from the gummi lighthouses, people??? During a recent road trip to Cephas' Hot Shop in Ybor for some aloe smoothies, my dear friend Sue Flay offered me one of these beauties..."Disney's Hannah Montana Concert Candy, Sweet and Sour Gummies in Guitar and Microphone Shapes". I was as stunned as a kangaroo in a Radio Shack! Have you ever seen a flesh-colored guitar, I ask you? 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This lends a whole new meaning to "Guitar Hero".

Anonymous said...

The inside scoop is that these fabulous gummies are actually modeled after Hannah Montana's groupies.

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious and absolutely right on! I think you should be writing for a magazine or paper. You are good girl! Very entertaining. Your work is wonderful, I look forward to seeing more of it. I hear tell you are doing well and getting some great gigs, letting you travel and such! I am thrilled for you! Best wishes and many blessings to you in you journeys!