Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 26, 2008 Airstream Ranch: Art or Art?

Hands down...the Airstream Ranch* in Dover, FL is a brilliant work of art. Why there is even a debate is beyond my comprehension. As a kid, I vacationed in my grandmother's "silver pickle" and thought it was the coolest mode of transportation ever. I've always been attracted to bright, shiny things thanks to a bad case of ADHD, so the Airstream Ranch located here and owned by Frank Bates of Bates RV, is the very best eye candy that Interstate 4 has to offer. Some call it an eyesore. Ha! For a real eyesore along Interstate 4, please check out the huge, obnoxious, offensive, ignorant, and reprehensible rebel flag located at the interchange of Interstate 4 and Interstate 75.

*The photo below was taken while driving 85mph...er...I mean 70mph on I-4, heading west. Please do not try this at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The gigantic day-glo dinosaurs a few exits away think this is tacky.