Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 29, 2008 Emergency!! Survival!! Furniture!!

Many thanks to my mom (no, not "your mom" this time) for showing me this little gem of a tent sale on the corner of Highway 60 and Lakewood in Brandon. It's the "Direct Emergency Survival Furniture Sale" and it's happening right now!! I know that when I need a new couch or piece of wall art, it is definitely an emergency. And if I can't find exactly what I want, when I want it ("Daddy, I want an Oompa Loompa, NOW!") it becomes a matter of survival for those around me. So I was as delighted as a cantaloupe in overalls, when we came across this place. Unfortunately, I am all set right now in the couch department, but I sure hope this place is still around the next time I have a furniture crisis.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a life saver; I found myself dangerously low on armoires this morning for some reaon. I think I accidentally bought extra credenzas last month for some reason. Problem solved now, though. Thanks, your mom!