Tuesday, May 20, 2008

April 30, 2008 That's Soopa, Bietch!

As I was taking some "real" pictures for my Tampa Letters project, I visited the Ballast Point Park, one of my favorite Tampa water spots off of Bayshore Blvd. This is a great place to visit for a walk on the pier, an amazing view of the Tampa Skyline or to collect old sea glass. While there, I use the ladies room...or should I say the "Soopa Woman" room. When I saw the writing on the door, I had to question whether the person who wrote it was just retarded or if I am just getting too old to understand the cool phrases kids are using these days. Please feel free to enlighten me on what the below means if you know....or just make something up to entertain me, either way works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't learned the meaning of "soopa" or "bietch", but in my online research, I did come across a site for gay thug singles if anyone is interested.

Anonymous said...

I was on Kennedy around 8:30 last night and was behind a SUV with this painted on the back window:
"Don't hate cause you ain't - soopa woman"

-LC