Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May 11, 2008 "Fun for the Whole Family"

My friend Jim Nasium pointed out this very inviting, Tampa entertainment facility....The C & R Recreation Center, located just west of Ybor City at 811 East 7th Ave.  Since it does offer "Fun for the Whole Family", I think I may take my friends' kids there the next time we hang out. "But, is it safe?", you might ask. Sure! Why look at all the bars on the doors! "Will my family get bored hanging out there?", you may also ask. No Way! They have pool (table not swimming), dominos and pin ball for goodness sakes! "Will my eyes hurt if I go there immediately following an eye Dr. appointment?", you might inquire. Not at all! As there are no windows, so your dilated pupils can adjust to the light as you kick back and watch your family having fun!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to take my little nieces to the C & R Recreation Center! Thanks for introducing your readers to such a quality entertainment venue. The four-year old might not be able to play pool yet, but the ten-year old will most certainly enjoy it. Forget Busch Gardens! Oh, by the way, do you think there are poles for dancing?

Kelly said...

For pole dancing options, I would try Rick's on the River (see "River Dance" post for more information :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I must say that my (too limited) experiences at Rick's on the River have been memorable. Last visit, the mullet count rivaled the Florida State Fair. I'm due for a return trip!

Anonymous said...

What's more fun for the family than fear of being robbed, shot or needing a tetanus shot? You guessed it C&R Recreation.

Unknown said...

"The Whole Family"? Yeah, the whole MANSON Family! Hii-yoooooo!!